The primary contact for the Upper Flint Council is:
Georgia Environmental Protection Division
Georgia's Statewide Water Plan is being implemented by the Environmental Protection Division of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. Contact information can be found below.
Environmental Protection Division / Department of Natural Resources
2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive, S. E.
Suite 1152 East Tower
Atlanta, GA 30334
The Georgia Environmental Protection Division (EPD) is implementing the State Water Plan with support from these state agencies:
- Georgia Department of Agriculture (DOA)
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs (DCA)
- Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD).
- Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority (GEFA)
- Georgia Forestry Commission (GFC)
- Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission (GSWCC)
Representatives from the partnering agencies further the objectives of the State Water Plan by providing regular project support and coordination as designated by the executive team. The executive team is composed of the agency heads who review progress and set direction.
Partnering agency representatives: Go to the Resources Page (password protected).